AICTE CMAT 2016-2017 Notification Admissions for 2016-2017 Year:- Recently the AICTE released the notification for the candidates those are willing to take admissions in the Post Graduate Programs. The notification was released for the CMAT 2015-2016, after the examination of CMAT the students will get the access to the admissions in the academic year of 2016-2017. The colleges and institutes those are AICTE approved will check the score of the CMAT 2015-2016 for the admissions. Well the notification is out and we must tell the candidates that the online registration is now started and lasts till 10 December 2015. We have arranged the all information that is needed by the students for the application. They will find the all information of the application, eligibility and others in this post.
AICTE CMAT 2016-2017 Notification Admissions for 2016-2017 Year
The examination of the CMAT 2016-17 will take place online, the date of the examination is also confirmed that is 17- January-2016. The examination time for the CMAT 2016 will be 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM. The registration is now started to check the further details for the application or registration is required.
Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification
The educational qualification for the candidates is also confirmed one of the primary matter that is required as Graduate in any Stream or appearing in final year those result will be declared before the admission procedure starts.
The candidates need to submit the application fees that is required to pay at the time of application
For General and OBC: Rs 1400+ Bank Charges
For SC/ST/PWD/Women: RS 700 + Bank Charges
Instructions to apply online for AICTE CMAT 2016-2017 Notification Admissions for 2016-2017 Year
- At first the students need to visit in the official website of the AICTE
- There is the notification is available then need to read that notification
- Click on apply online, but first you need to register yourself in AICTE Website
- Fill the personal details with email, the User ID and Password will be sent to you at that Email
- Log in with that User ID and Password, fill the application form
- Upload the passport size photo and signature at this application form.
- Submit it the registration fees and then submit the application form
- Take print out of the registration no for the further use.
Official Website: – www.aicte-cmat.in
Official Notification: – Click Here