Ambedkar University Non Teaching Recruitment 2016 for 38 posts:- Ambedkar University is inviting the applications for the various non-teaching posts. The total numbers of vacancies are 38. If you are trying to get a job in Delhi, then we suggest you to have loo on the article & know whether any of those vacancies is suitable for you or not. If you are eligible for any of those, then just check the process of application, so that you can apply for it. The details of recruitment are written for the students who are checking the eligibility in respect with their qualification. Check the vacancy detail & educational qualification to know more about the vacancies that are generated by Ambedkar University Delhi. The last date for the application of Ambedkar University Non Teaching Recruitment 2016 is 22nd august 2016.
Apply for Ambedkar University Recruitment Non Teaching 2016 @ www.aud.ac.in
Ambedkar University Delhi was established by the Delhi government. It was formed in the year 2007, after one year it was fully functional. It conducts for the graduate & post graduate courses in the Humanities & social sciences.
Vacancy Detail: – The total numbers of posts are 38.
Name of the post
No. of vacancies
|Junior system administrator||01|
|Jr. Executive (Library)||01|
|Jr. Executive (IT)||01|
|Junior Engg (Civil)||01|
|Technical assistant (IT)||03|
|Jr. Library assistant||01|
|Multi-tasking staff (mali)||01|
Educational Qualification: – Check the details of education for the various posts given here.
- System Administrator: -B.tech in CS or MCA with professional certification from Microsoft,Oracle,Cisco,Sun,Red-Hat.
- Executive: – Post graduate degree in commerce with MBA in finance.
- Junior system administrator: – B.tech in CS or MCA in one year of relevant experience.
- Junior executive: – Graduate degree in any discipline forma recognized university.
- Executive (Library) :- Must have done B.lib with 55% marks from a recognized university.
- Executive (IT) :- B.tech in Computer science OR MCA with minimum 55% marks.
- Junior Engg (Civil):- Degree or Diploma in Civil engineering with minimum 55% marks.
- Technical assistant (IT) : 12th passed with minimum 3 years of experience in the
- Library assistant :- Graduate with a Diploma in Library Science with knowledge of computers
- Library assistant :-Graduate with a Diploma in Library Science with knowledge of computers
- Junior Assistant: – Must have done 12th from a recognized board.
- Multi-tasking staff :- Must be having 10th pass certificate with ITI in any discipline
- Multi-tasking staff (mali):- 8th pass from a recognized board.
Application Fee: – Rs. 500/- has to be paid though online banking process.
Age Limit: – Candidate age must be less than 30 years for any of these posts.
How to Apply for Ambedkar University Non Teaching Recruitment 2016 @ www.aud.ac.in
- Open the website of Ambedkar university Delhi.
- Now go to the career section.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Pay the application fee & submit the form finally.
- Download a copy of your application for the future use.
Official Website: – www.aud.ac.in
Click here to download official notification of Ambedkar University Non-Teaching Recruitment 2016
Important dates to remember
Starting Date of Application: – 19th July 2016
Last date of application: – 22nd August 2016