Authority for Advance Rulings Recruitment 2016 | 11 Various Vacancies:- Candidates who are reading this article must check the details of the employment notice that is released by the Authority for Advance Rulings. There are total 11 posts in the notice. All these recruitment will be done on the contract basis. The duration of the contact is for 3 years. The candidates who are eligible for any of these vacancies must check the details of the application process. The candidates those are interested about the Authority for Advance Rulings Recruitment 2016 should check the information in this post. The AAR has released the notification to fill the posts of Principal Private Secretary, Senior Private Secretary, Private Secretary, Section Officer, Technical Assistant, Stenographer and Junior Librarian.
If you want to apply for any of those posts, then first check the educational details in order to make a successful application. The application can be made by sending the form & your documents to the office. The address of the office will be provided to you. We have added the information that might help the candidates to apply for the recruitment in AAR.
Apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2016 @ www.aar.gov.in
The Authority for Advance Rulings is abbreviated as AAI, the AAI is also called as part of income Tax Department and it works under the Ministry of Finance. Authority for Advance Rulings was formed in the year 1961. The main aim for this department is to provide the facility of Ascertaining the income tax liability of a non-resident. It helps to plan the income tax affairs in advance & to avoid long & expensive litigation.
Vacancy Detail: – 11 vacancies are listed in the recruitment notice.
Name of the post
No. of vacancies
|Principal Private Secretary||1|
|Senior Private Secretary||2|
Educational Qualification: – Check the educational qualification for every post.
- Principal Private Secretary: – Candidates must have worked in the same post as private secretary in the central government with 08 years of experience.
- Senior Private Secretary:- Candidates have served 3 years or combined 7 years of service equivalent in the parent cadre/ department in stenographer cadre
- Private Secretary: – Candidates have worked in same position with about 06 years of experience.
- Section Officer: – Three years of experience in the same post with knowledge of Income-tax laws and procedures.
- Technical Assistant: – must have served for 10 years in the same post with knowledge of Income Tax Laws and Procedures.
- Stenographer Grade-II: – 10 years of experience in the same filed with mandatory knowledge of computers.
- Junior Librarian: – Candidate must have minimum 08 years of experience in library management.
Age limit: – Candidate’s age must be less than 56 years for the application on the last date of application.
How to apply in Authority for Advance Rulings Recruitment 2016 @ www.aar.gov.in
- Open the website of Authority for Advance Rulings.
- Then click on the current vacancies link.
- It will take you to the new webpage.
- There you can see two links.
- Download the documents from both of them.
- Take the print out of Application form & fill it properly.
- Send the application with the documents to the given address.
5TH Floor, NDMC Building,
Yashwant Place, SatyaMarg,
Official Website: – www.aar.gov.in
Click here to download official notification of AAR recruitment 2016
Important dates to remember
Starting Date of Application: – 12th July 2016
Last date of application: – 28th August 2016