Central Ordnance Depot Kanpur Admit Card 2016 LDC-Various 240 Posts:- In the month of April 2016 the Central Ordnance Depot Kanpur has released the recruitment of various Group C post. There are total of 240 various posts are introduced. The all the procedure of the recruitment is now over and many of the people has requested us to tell them about the Central Ordnance Depot Kanpur Admit Card 2016. For the people we have arranged some information that will help them to get their admit card of COD Kanpur. The recruitment was released to fill the various Posts of the LDC (Lower Division Clerk), Material Assistant, Pharmacist, MTS (Messenger), Telephone Operator, Fireman, Civilian Motor Driver, MTS (Safaiwala), Barber, Cook, Washer man, Vendor (Canteen) and Tradesman Mate (Mazdoor). The candidates those are here they can find the detailed information of the admit card right here.
Download Central Ordnance Depot Kanpur Admit Card 2016
The Central Ordnance Depot is also called as COD, this is situated in Kanpur. This Central Ordnance Depot Kanpur is the part of Indian Ordnance Factories. Well the people those are here are willing to know about the admit card of COD Kanpur.
The candidates those are here they must know about the Central Ordnance Depot Kanpur Admit Card 2016. As the information that we have attained is the admit card is now released and now the candidates can easily download it from the official website or the admit card will also be sent to the candidate’s postal address. We have some of the easy steps available so that the candidates can download the admit card for the COD Kanpur various post.
How to download the Central Ordnance Depot Kanpur Admit Card 2016
- Candidates need to pursue the official website of the Central Ordnance Depot or Indian Ordnance Factory or Indian Army.
- Then search for the admit card notification in the homepage. There is a notification panel.
- Click on the link download admit card and a page will open.
- Candidates need to enter the information that is registration no and Date of birth.
- Click on submit and the admit card or Hall Ticket will be shown on screen.
- Check any error in the Admit Card and download it.
- Take print out for the further use.
Official Website: – www.indianarmy.nic.in