Central Ordnance Depot Kanpur Recruitment 2016 LDC-Various 240 Posts:- The Recruitment notification is out by the Ministry of Defence for the Central Ordnance Depot in Kanpur. The recruitment is released to fill the various Posts of the LDC (Lower Division Clerk), Material Assistant, Pharmacist, MTS (Messenger), Telephone Operator, Fireman, Civilian Motor Driver, MTS (Safaiwala), Barber, Cook, Washer man, Vendor (Canteen) and Tradesman Mate (Mazdoor). The application procedure is already started and the candidates can apply only from the postal mode. The last date of application is 14th May 2016 and 21 May 2016 for the other states those are far flung. For the candidates we have included information of the various matters so need to read it carefully.
COD Kanpur Recruitment 2016 LDC – Tradesman Mate – Material Assistant
The Central Ordnance Depot is situated in Kanpur, this works under the Ministry of Defence. The Central Ordnance Depot is also called as Indian Ordnance Factory Kanpur. For the people those are here they can find the information below.
Central Ordnance Depot Kanpur Recruitment 2016 details
|LDC-Lower Division Clerk||46|
|Civilian Motor Driver CMD Ordinary Grade||1|
|Tradesman Mate Mazdoor||145|
How to apply for Central Ordnance Depot Kanpur Recruitment 2016
- Candidates need to visit the Indian Army Official Website.
- There is the section of Latest News, need to search for the notification of Central Ordnance Depot recruitment.
- Read the notification carefully and there is application form attached with it.
- Need to take print out of the application form and need to fill it properly.
- Attach the Passport Size photo and educational documents required.
- Need to send the application at the address that is mentioned on the notification.
Official Website: – www.indianarmy.nic.in
Official Advertisement: – Click Here
Starting of Application: – 23rd April 2016
End date of Application: – 14th May 2016 or 21st May 2016 (Hilly Areas and Far Flung Areas)