CPCB Recruitment 2016 | 49 Vacancies July 2016:- CPCB has released a recruitment notice for the eligible candidates. The candidates who are interested in the CPCB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2016 just check the official notification and can apply for it. The total number of vacancies is 49 in total. The application is invited for CPCB Recruitment 2016 is now active and through postal mode. The candidates for the details of vacancies and eligibility can read the full post. We have added the information that might help them to apply for the recruitment of CPCB. There rare variety of employment in the department like scientist, steno, assistant, Supervisor, Accounts officer etc. Read the details of CPCB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2016 for the successful application.
Apply for CPCB Recruitment 2016 | 49 Vacancies July 2016
CPCB stands for Central Pollution Control Board. It works under Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change. The year of establishment of this department is 1974. It is situated in New Delhi. It mainly research in the various factors that pollute our environment in order to control the climate change in the country. It works to refine the technology so that less pollution can be emitted through their operation. We are talking about CPCB Recruitment 2016. The candidates can find the information below of this post.
Check the CPCB Recruitment 2016 details at a glance
Vacancy Details : The total vacancies are 49 in number.
Name of post
No. of vacancies
|Junior scientific assistant||13|
|Junior laboratory assistant||11|
|Data entry operator||02|
|Senior law officer||01|
|Assistant account officer||01|
|Senior Technical supervisor||01|
|Senior scientific Assistant||01|
Educational Qualification: – Details of qualifications written in post-wise manner.
- Scientist: – Master degree in engineering with NET qualified is preferred.
- Junior scientific assistant: Degree in science with 4 years of experience in pollution control.
- Junior laboratory assistant: – 12th pass but degree holder is preferred.
- Senior technician: Diploma in instrumentation, electronics, electrical with one year experience.
- Junior technician: – 10th pass with ITI certificate & 3 years of experience.
- Account assistant: Bachelor degree in commerce with 3 years of relevant experience.
- Data entry operator: 12th pass with 8000 per key depression for date entry work.
- Stenographer:-graduate with English shorthand &typing at minimum of 100 wpm & 35 wpm respectively.
- Driver: – 8th pass with heavy vehicle experience minimum 3 years
- Senior law officer: – Bachelor degree in law with experience in handling environment cases & legal advice with 08 years of post-experience.
- Law officer: -Bachelor degree in law with experience in handling environment cases & legal advice with 08 years of post-experience.
- Assistant account officer: – Bachelor degree in commerce with 05 years of relevant experience.
- Senior translator: Master degree in Hindi or English.
- Technical supervisor: Diploma in any engineering branch like electrical, mechanical or civil.
- Senior Technical supervisor: -Diploma in any engineering branch like electrical, mechanical or civil.
- Senior scientific Assistant: – Degree in science with 02 years of experience in pollution control.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected by written test followed by interview.
How to apply for Apply for CPCB Recruitment 2016 | 49 Vacancies July 2016
- Go to the official website of CPCB.
- Download the application form from the website.
- Take a printout & fill the form properly.
- Attach all the documents in the form & put them in an envelope.
Send the application form to the following address before the last date.
Senior administrative officer (recruitment)
Central Pollution Control Board
Parivesh bhawan, East Arjunnagar ,
Shahdara Delhi 110032
Official Website: – www.cpcb.nic.in
Click here to download the advertisement of CPCB Recruitment 2016
Important dates to remember
Starting date of Application: – 17th July 2016
Last Date of Application: – 18th August 2016