CSIR-CSIO Chandigarh 28 Vacancies of Scientist and Senior Scientist:- The recruitment was released by the CSIR for the Scientist and Senior Scientist, The notification was released in the Employment News Papers on 3rd October 2015. There are thousands of people those are here and wanted to know about the recruitment or vacancies. The information we have that the recruitment was released for the total of 28 vacancies. The people those are here and wanted to know about the CSIR Chandigarh 28 Vacancies of Scientist and Senior Scientist, we have arranged some information for them. Our team has attained the information of the eligibility and various criteria for the application.
CSIR-CSIO Chandigarh 28 Vacancies of Scientist and Senior Scientist
The recruitment was released by the CSIR, the CSIR that is known as Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. The CSIR that works for the CSIO (Central Scientific Instruments Organization), it is a premier institute that is involved in the various multidisciplinary R&D programs. The recruitment that is released is for the Chandigarh, New Delhi and Chennai centers. We have the information ready for the visitors that are mentioned below.
|Posts||Vacancies||Grade Pay||Total Emoluments|
|Scientist||Both 28 (Including 1st and 2nd)||Rs 6600/-||Rs 64,144|
|Senior Scientist||Both 28 (Including 1st and 2nd)||Rs 7600/-||Rs 74,073|
The age limit for the candidates is also considered here that is maximum of 32 years for Scientist and 37 Years for Senior Scientist.
The education qualification is needed for the application that is required as M.E/M.Tech or PHD for the scientist and 3 years experience is added for the Senior Scientist. The M.E/ M.Tech are required in the desired field that they are applying for.
Important dates to remind
Online Application submission last date: – 12th October 2015
Last date for the hard copy receives date:- 23rd October 2015
How to apply for the CSIR-CSIO Chandigarh 28 Vacancies of Scientist and Senior Scientist
- The candidates need to register themselves first in the official website of CSIR.
- They need their e mail id for the registration, first they need to fill the application form
- The user ID and Password will be sent to them via Email, Log In with that ID and Password.
- Then fill the registration form and need to submit the application fees of Rs 100/-
- Then submit the application and take print out of that registration form.
- The applicants need to send this registration form with the required documents to the mentioned below address
The Administrative Officer,
CSIR, Sector 30-C
Official Website: – www.csio.res.in