DMRC Recruitment October 2015 1489 Vacancies:- The DMRC has released the recruitment notification for the eligible candidates, the people those are willing to apply must know about the recruitment details. The vacancies are released to fill the total of 1489 vacancies, there are various posts those are needed to fill through this recruitment. There are many jobseekers those are here and wanted to know about the recruitment so we decided to tell them about the recruitment details of DMRC Recruitment October 2015 1489 Vacancies. We must tell the applicants the registration will start from 26 October 2015 to 27 November 2015.
About DMRC – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
The recruitment is released by the DMRC that is called as Delhi Metro rail Corporation Ltd, this is government Undertaking Corporation that provide the transport services to the people of Delhi. This DMRC was established on 3rd May 1995, this is the department that operates the Delhi Metro in the Delhi State, this is one of the important needs that is now in Delhi and there are millions of people those travels everyday in this Metro Rail of DMRC. Due to this broad department and Corporation the DMRC is now in the need of the Manpower so the recruitment is released, the candidates those are interested for the 1489 posts should know that they can apply only from online mode only and no other mode will be valid. Well for the people those are here can check the recruitment details below.
Details of DMRC Recruitment October 2015
|Assistant Manager/ Finance||2|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator||395|
|Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)||176|
|Junior Engineer/ Electrical||107|
|Jr. Engineer/ Electronics||99|
|Jr. Engineer/ Mechanical||39|
|Jr. Engineer/ Civil||22|
The person need to have the specific or above educational qualification that is described as follow
- Assistant Manager/ Finance: CA/CWA 50% minimum marks, Knowledge of SAP/ERP is preferred
- Station Controller/ Train Operator: 3 years Diploma in Engineering or B.SC. Honors in physics/ Chemistry/ Maths.
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): 3 years or 4 years Graduation in any stream from recognized university of India and must have Computer literacy certificate of 6 weeks minimum.
- Junior Engineer: 3 years engineering Diploma in Electrical/ electronic/ Mechanical/ Civil as per the post recommendation.
- Office Assistant: Done any graduation degree in B.A., B.Com. and B.SC.
- Account Assistant: B.Com from recognized University
- Stenographer: Graduate in any stream with one year of Office Management and Secretarial practice with shorthand speed of 80 WPM English
- Maintainer: Must have ITI diploma in the Specific trade or post that is Electrican, Fitter, Electronic Mechanic, Ref and AC Mechanic.
The person those are interested for the application should know that they need to submit the application fees that is Rs 400/- for the UR and OB, Rs 150/- for the SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Instructions to apply for the DMRC Recruitment October 2015 1489 Vacancies
- At first the candidates need to visit the DMRC website
- There is the Career Section need to click over it and a notification is available for the 1489 vacancies
- Then they need to download the notification read it carefully
- Click on apply online and a page will open, there is an application form need to fill that form carefully.
- Upload the passport size photo and the signature, then submit the application fees.
- Submit the application form online and generate the application no.
- Save the application no for the further use.
Official Website: – www.delhimetrorail.com
Official Notification: – http://www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx
Check This image also