Dr. Ambedkar Foundation Recruitment 2016 | 14 Vacancies:- Dr. Ambedkar Foundation has invited applications for the Dr. Ambedkar International center. The candidates who want to apply for the posts must check the details in the official notification. The total numbers of posts are 14. If you are eligible for any of the post you must check the details of the Dr. Ambedkar Foundation Recruitment 2016. All the recruitment will be done on deputation basis. The applications are invited offline and it is already started. The people can find the detailed information about the recruitment of Dr. Ambedkar Foundation here. We have done research over the recruitment and added the information so that contenders can easily apply. Check the details of vacancies & minimum education qualification for the successful application. The last date of application is 23rd August 2016.
Apply for Dr. Ambedkar Foundation Recruitment 2016 @ www.ambedkarfoundation.nic.in
Dr. Ambedkar Foundation is leaded by Honorable Prime minister. The main objective to make such organization is to carry further the ideology of Dr. Ambedkar. It was founded on March 24, 1992. The Foundation is responsible for managing, administering and carrying on the important and long term schemes and programs identified during the Centenary Celebrations of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar.
The recent employment notice that has come from this organization is going to be discussed here. We have arranged the information regarding Dr. Ambedkar Foundation Recruitment 2016. You can check the details on the official website of Ambedkar Foundation.
Check Dr. Ambedkar Foundation Recruitment 2016 details at a glance
Vacancy Details: The total numbers of vacancies in the Dr. Ambedkar Foundation are 14 in number.
Name of the post
No of vacancies
|Library & documentation officer||01|
Educational Qualification: – The post wise qualification is written here.
- Director: – Must be an Officer under government, eligible to appoint as deputy secretary or equivalent.
- Financial advisor: – Must be an Officer under government, eligible to appoint as deputy secretary or equivalent.
- Private Secretary: -Worked in government sector in same job for five years.
- Library & documentation officer: – Master degree in library science with 10 years of experience.
- Associate Professor: – PG degree in Project, policy research on Dr. Ambedkar, library & publication.
- Superintending engineer: – Degree in civil engineering with five years of experience.
- Deputy Curator: – Master’s or bachelor degree in history, pali, prakrit, Persian or Archaeology.
- Conservator: degree in science or chemistry with 10 years of experience in museum arts.
- Research Associate:- Bachelor degree in any discipline with six year experience in research field.
- Junior Engineer: – Degree in civil engineering with six years of experience.
- Assistant caretaker: At least 03 years of experience in the caretaking
How to apply for Dr. Ambedkar Foundation Recruitment 2016 @ www.ambedkarfoundation.nic.in
- Go to the website of Dr. Ambedkar Foundation.
- On the homepage you will see a vacancy notice.
- Download the file form the link.
- Now read all the instructions from the file.
- Take the print out of Application from.
- Fill the details in the form.
- Now attach all your academics & experience with the form.
- Put them into an envelope.
- Send it to the following address.
Official Website: – www.ambedkarfoundation.nic.in
Click here to download Dr. Ambedkar Foundation Recruitment 2016
Important dates to remember
Starting date of Application: -23rd July 2016
Last date of application: – 23rd August 2016