DRDO CEPTAM 8 Recruitment 2016:- Centre for Personnel Talent Management, DRDO has published Advertisement No Ceptam 08 regarding Recruitment of Technical Assistant, Technician and Admin & Allied. DRDO CEPTAM 8 2016 Recruitment is for filling up of 1142 Vaccancies. Starting Date for filling up of application Form is 16th January 2016. Candidates will be able to fill Application Form (Online) till 8th February 2016 and Offline Application Forms till 15th February 2016. Scroll Down below to know about Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure and Vaccancy details.
About DRDO – DRDO stands for Defence Research & Development Organization. The Center for Personnel Talent Management of DRDO strives to fulfill the Indian Government’s aim of building a workforce that represents the educated and employable women of the country. DRDO boasts of 60 laboratories across the nation and offers challenging work profiles to competent and enthusiastic youth.
Refer to the Website: www.drdo.gov.in for FAQ’s related to the vacancies.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2016 Apply for 1142 Vaccancies
Candiates may check the Eligibility Criteria & age limit before applying to the DRDO Ceptam 8 Recruitment 2016. Online applications filling have already been started from 16/01/2016 an will last till 08/02/2016 & 15/02/2016.
Total Vacancies: 1142
|S.No||Name of the Post||Pay Band||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’|| 9300-34800
(Grade Pay `4200/-).
(Grade Pay `1900/)
|3.||Admin & Allied||9300-34800,
(Grade Pay `4200/)
How to apply for DRDO Ceptam 8 1142 Recruitment 2016
Canidates need to follow the simple steps provided below to Apply for CEPTAM 08 Recruitment 2016.
- Visit the official website
- Click on New Registration
Instructions to be followed
All fields for New Registration are mandatory and can’t be left blank
e-mail ID should be valid & kept active till the end of this recruitment process.
After Submitting the details, a system generated password will be sent to your registered e-mail id
- Candidates are advised to keep their certificates/ documents ready while filling up Online Application
- Click on “Login” link available on home page
- Enter your registered E-mail id and password for login then click on “Online application” link
- All fields , marked (*) are mandatory
- Fill every section (Personal details, Examination/EQR/Other details, Upload Documents, Review/Finalize, Payment of Application Fees [If applicable]) of Online Application Form.
- Each section will have save & continue button for storing the data given in that section & clicking on it will take the process in next section where He/ She can continue the online application form and candidate can also go back to any section by clicking the corresponding section.
Uploading of Scanned images & documents – Scanned images must be in .jpg/.jpeg format only. Recent Passport size Photo must be in 5-20 Kb in size and 4.5cm x 3.5cm in dimension. Thumb (Left Hand) impression must be in 5-20 Kb in file size and about 2.3cm x 3.5cm in dimension box Signature must be in 5-20 Kb in file size and 2.3cm x 3.5cm in dimension box
- All candidates (except Women/ SC / ST / ESM / PWD candidates) must pay Application fee through online payment mode only
- Candidates can pay fee by Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking
Important Notification for DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2016: Applying ONLINE is compulsory for all interested candidates for below given posts.
- STA-‘B’, Technician ‘A’
- Junior Translator
- Stenographer Grade II,
- Admin Assistant in Part 1
and OPTIONAL for all other posts mentioned in Part 2.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2016 date of examination: The date will be notified in further notifications.
For Part 1 A&B 18-28 years (relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/ESM/PWD etc. as per Government rules)
For Part 1 C: 18 – 30 Years (relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/ESM/PWD etc. as per Government rules)
- SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT ‘B’ (STA ‘B’): Bachelor’s degree in Science or Three years Diploma in Engineering or Technology or Allied Subjects related to the post for which they need to apply.
- TECHNICIAN -‘A’ (TECH -‘A’): The applicants must be X Class and must also hold Certificate from ITI in trades related to the post for which they need to apply.
- IMPORTANT: Admit card will not be sent by post to those who apply online. Admit cards will be available for online & offline applicants on the DRDO website drdo.gov.in 15 days before the written examination.
Scheme of examination
The written examination will comprise of 150 MCQ’s.
The candidates will have to mark the correct answers in an OMR sheet.
- Scheme of examination for STA ‘B’ & Technician ‘A’ :
For this category the test will comprise of The written test will consist of 50 questions on various topics of general science, awareness and reasoning and the rest 100 questions will be subject based.
- For Junior Translator:
For this post the written test will consist of 50 Questions on above mentioned topics and 100 questions in Hindi & English
- For Stenographer Grade II, Admin Assistant ‘A’ & Store Assistant ‘A’ : Same as in For Junior Translator
The application of the candidate applying offline for the posts mentioned in Part 2 of Section ‘A’ namely Vehicle Operator ‘A’ and Asstt. Halwai-cum-Cook completed in all respects must reach
“DRDO Entry Test- 2015, Post Box No.:8626, Delhi-110 054”
Having any query regarding DRDO Ceptam 8 Recruitment 2016 than ask us at the comment section.