Recruitment News

Recruitment News, Jobs, Admit Card, Answer Keys, Solution papers, Recruitment,

ESIC Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2016 UDC MTS 31

ESIC Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2016 UDC MTS 31:- Hello to the people and the visitors here today we are here so that our team to tell you about the new recruitment that is released by the ESIC. The recruitment is released to fill the Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Stenographer. At present there are 31 vacancies are vacant and now the people those are here want to know more about the ESIC Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2016. The candidates must know that the application should be made only online; the online application is now started.  For the people those are here they can find the detailed information about the recruitment here at this post.

ESIC J&K Recruitment 2016 Upper Division Clerk – Multi Tasking Staff

The ESIC that is called as Employees State Insurance Corporation, this is the state government owned that works under the Ministry of Labour and Employment. This ESIC helps the people/ Workers financially and provides the Insurance. The ESIC deals with the Health insurance, Accidental Insurance. The worker pays the 1.5% of his salary and employer pays the 4.5% of salary that makes total of 6% savings. The people can find the detailed information about the ESIC Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2016 here.

Recommended For You

image_galleryCanara Bank Recruitment 2016 Specialist Officers 74 Postsimage_gallery

ESIC Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2016 details at a glance

Posts Vacancies
Upper Division Clerk (UDC) 21
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) 10

Educational Qualification

The candidates those are willing to apply for the above mentioned posts need to have the qualifications that are mentioned below.

For Upper Division Clerk (UDC):  Need to have the education that is Bachelor Degree in any stream and must have the knowledge of Office Suites and Databases with the working knowledge of computers.

For Multi Tasking Staff: The person needs to have passed his / her 10th (Matriculation).

Application Fees

The candidates need to submit the application fees that is Rs 300/- for all categories and no application fees for the SC/ST/PWD/ ESIC Employees/ Females and Ex Servicemen.

How to apply for the ESIC Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2016 UDC MTS 31

  • The candidates need to go for the ESIC administrative website
  • Then there is the recruitment’s link click over it
  • A notification of the recruitment of UDC, Stenographer and MTS is available, read it carefully.
  • Then click on apply online and an application form will open
  • Need to fill the application form and select the post that you are willing to apply for.
  • Submit the application fees and need to submit the application form
  • A registration no will be there, save it or take print out.

Official Website:  www.esic.nic.in or www.esicjk.org

image_galleryClick here to download the advertisement of ESIC recruitmentimage_gallery

Important dates to remind

Last date of application is 06.01.2016

Updated: December 23, 2015 — 2:40 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recruitment News © 2016 Frontier Theme