Recruitment News

Recruitment News, Jobs, Admit Card, Answer Keys, Solution papers, Recruitment,

ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 163 Jaipur UDC MTS

ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 163 Jaipur UDC MTS ESIC (Employees State Insurance Corporation) has released new recruitment for the people; the recruitment is released to fill the posts of the UDC (Upper Division Clerk), MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) and Stenographer. The information is that there are total of 163 vacancies are going to fill this time. There are tons of people those are here and want to know about the recruitment so we decided to update them with the all details of the recruitment required and the procedure of application. Any person who is interested about the recruitment and application can find the all details here. also they can apply online.

ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 163 Jaipur UDC MTS

We all know that the circular is released by the ESIC, the ESIC we all known as Employees State Insurance Corporation. This is the corporation was established in 1948 by the ESI ACT 1948. This is service in which any employee get his /her savings also the ESIC helps the person or their family to get medical claims and financial savings. The employee contributes his 1.75 percent of salary and employer contributes the 4.75 percent that comes to total of 6.5% total. Employees State Insurance Corporation works under the Ministry of Labour and Employment. Well the people those are here and willing to know more that information is listed below so check this information here.

Recommended for you

newESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2015 2016 Stenographer UDC MTSnew

ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 at a glance

Post Vacancies Pay Grade+ Pay Band
Stenographer 4 Rs 2400/- with Rs 5200- 20200
UDC (Upper Division Clerk) 43 Rs 2400/- with Rs 5200- 20200
MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) 78 Rs 2400/- with Rs 5200- 20200

Education Qualification / Eligibility Criteria

For Stenographer: The candidates need to have the educational qualification that is required as Senior Secondary (12th) passed with the speed of 80 Words per Minute in Stenography in English and Hindi.

For Upper Division Clerk: The individual needs to have the education that is Degree holder in any stream and has the knowledge of Computers and its applications.

For Multi Tasking Staff: 10th passed or equivalent.

Application Fees / Registration Fees

The candidates need to submit the application fees that is required as Rs 300/- and the candidates from SC/ST/PWD/ESIC Employees/ Female categories are free from the application fees.

How to apply for the ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 163 Jaipur UDC MTS

  • Candidates need to apply online from the ESIC Official Portal.
  • Then there in the home page is the recruitment tab
  • Search for the 163 recruitment for ESIC Rajasthan. Read the notification carefully.
  • Then they need to apply online for the recruitment.
  • Ned to fill the application form carefully and correctly.
  • Then upload the photo and signature, submit the application form
  • A registration no will generate save it or take print out.

Official Website: – or

newClick Here to download the ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2015 2016new

Updated: December 9, 2015 — 11:46 am

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recruitment News © 2016 Frontier Theme