IFCI has invited the application for the various posts of manager, Executive & others. The total number of posts is 18. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment can check the details from here. You can also download the official notification of the recruitment from here. The details of the IFCI Recruitment 2016 18 Sr,Jr Executive Assistant Manager are written for you. The candidates are requested to read all the details from here. The mode of application is online. You have to visit the official website of IFCI to apply for any of these posts. The last date of application is 9th September 2016. You have to apply for the recruitment process before the last date. The shortlisted applicants will be called for the interview.
Apply for Junior Executive in IFCI 2016 Recruitment
IFCI IIDL stands for Infrastructure Development Limited. This Subsidiary unit was formed in the year 2007. It works for redevelopment, Modernization, Ownership & management of properties owned by IFCI. It mainly develops the properties that are being NPA from various banks. In the nine years of work span, they have developed the Residential. Commercial & hospitality sectors in different areas.
Vacancy Detail: – check the details of vacancies.
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies|
|Assistant general Manager||01|
Educational Qualification:– Read the details of education below.
- Junior Executive: – Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with 02 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Senior Executive: – Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with 02 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Assistant manager: – Candidate must be a graduate in relevant discipline with post-graduation degree from a recognized university with 03 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Manager: – Graduation with technical degree & minimum 04 years of experience in the same field.
- Assistant general Manager: – B.tech in civil Engineering with 08 years of experience in the Project Handling Exposure.
Age Limit: – Candidates age must be between 30 to 35 years to apply for any of these posts. Age relaxation is also given to the reserved category.
Steps to apply for IFCI Recruitment 2016
- Open the website of IFCI.
- Now click on the current opening.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- After this a form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the form & submit your application fee.
- Download a copy for the future reference.
Official Website: – www.iidlindia.com
Download official Notification of Assistant Manager in IFCI 2016 Recruitment
Important dates to remember
Starting Date of Application: – 17th July 2016
Last date of application: – 9th September 2016