IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 | Various 27 Post | Non Academic:- IIT Jodhpur has released a recruitment notice in which they invited application for the various posts of Non teaching or Non Academic. The recruitment is released to fill the total 27 various vacancies some of them are of junior technician and other posts. We are here to provide the details of the IIT Jodhpur Non Teaching Posts recruitment 2016, the total number of posts are 27. It you are eligible in the recruitment then you can apply online. The online application procedure is now started and the last date of application is 29th July 2016. There are many people those are willing to know about the detailed information of the IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 in July, they can read the information in this post. Our team has arranged the information that might help them to apply online for recruitment in IIT Jodhpur 2016.
Apply Online Non Teaching IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 @ www.iitj.ac.in
IIT jodhpur is one of the excellent education provide in the state of Rajasthan Under the Institution many great research , educational development were made by the students just because of the strong educational base of the students & teacher’s guidance. Recently we are here to tell you about the IIT Jodhpur Jobs for Civil Engineer 2016. IIT Jodhpur has notified for the Jobs of civil engineer, junior technician, Medical officer &Junior Technical Superintendent (ME). Well the candidates those are here they can find the information of IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 here. we have added various information so that the candidates can know about the recruitment details.
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 vacancy details
Vacancy details: The total number of vacancies is 27. See the details below.
|Executive Engineer (Electrical)||1|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||1|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||1|
|Physical Training Instructor||1|
|Junior Technical Superintendent (ME)||3|
|Junior Technical Superintendent (EE)||3|
|Junior Technician (Biology)||1|
|Junior Technician (Physics)||1|
|Junior Technician (Chemistry)||1|
- Executive Engineer (Electrical):- degree in electrical Engg. With minimum 5 years of experience.
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) :- B.tech in Civil Engg. With 05 years of Engg.
- Assistant Registrar:- Master degree in management of engineering & experience in the superintendent
- Medical Officer: MBBS with 03 years of experience.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) : Diploma in civil Engg. With 05 years of experience.
- Junior Superintendent: Bachelor degree with 08 years of experience in handling Accounts, Audit, Purchase and Import, Establishment matter.
- Physical Training Instructor:-Degree in Physical Education with Diploma in Coaching with 04 years of experience
- Junior Technical Superintendent (ME):- Degree in mechanical Engg. with 05 years’ experience.
- Junior Technical Superintendent (EE) 3 :- Degree in electrical engineering with 05 years of experience in relevant field.
- Junior Technician (Biology) : – B.sc in Biology with 3 years of experience in the lab handling
- Junior Technician (Physics) B.sc in Physics with 3 years of experience in the lab handling
- Junior Technician (Chemistry) B.sc in Chemistry with 3 years of experience in the lab handling
- Junior Assistant: – Bachelor’s Degree with knowledge of computer applications
Candidates have to pay RS 500/- for general & Rs 250/-. for the reserved category.
How to apply online Apply Online Non Teaching IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 @ www.iitj.ac.in
- Log on to the official website of IIT Jodhpur.
- Now go to the recruitment tab on it.
- Now click on “Apply Online” link.
- Now fill the details of the from in corresponding fields.
- After the completion of form, submit the fee.
- Download it in PDF format.
- Take a print out to send on following address with the document attached in it in the envelope.
Officer In-charge Office of Recruitment
IIT Jodhpur Old Residency Road,
Ratanada Jodhpur 342011
Rajasthan Phone: (0291) 2449071
Official Website: – www.iitj.ac.in
Click here to download IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 official notification
Important dates to remember
Starting Date of application: – 29th July 2016
Date of Exam: – 02 August 2016