India Post Recruitment 2016 Postal Assistant Postman MTS 66 Posts:- India post has invited 66 vacancies in the Delhi postal Circle. All other vacancies come under sports quota. The total vacancies are 66 and have three types of posts in it. These are postal assistant, postman & MTS. If you are interested the posts so you need to read the India Post Recruitment 2016 for the details. Candidate must be player of district level minimum in of the sports like badminton, cricket, chess, weight lifting, football, TT, Marathon, Hockey or kabaddi. Candidates must be having represented a sport in district level, university or National award winner. We are providing you the details of India Post Postal Assistant Recruitment 2016, the candidates need to apply offline through postal mode and the last date of application is 24th August 2016.
India Post Recruitment 2016 | India Post Postman Recruitment 2016 | India Post MTS Recruitment 2016
Indian Post is a government operated postal service of the country. It is owned by central government of India. It comes under Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. In March 2011, it the Indian Post has postal network of having 154,866 post offices in the whole country. It was established in the year 1774. It has completed 242 years of service in the country. Recently it has given a notice to recruit 66 vacancies of Post man in the India Post in 2016. India Post MTS Recruitment 2016 has given a notice for the noted sportsmen of India. Below you can read the details of the India Post Vacancies for Postman 2016.
Check the India Post Recruitment 2016 details at a glance
Vacancy details: The total vacancies re 66. Read the details below.
Name of the post
No. of vacancy
Educational Qualification: – Post wise qualification can be seen here.
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant: – Candidates must be 12th pass from a recognized university. With a sport certificate as described earlier.
- Postman: – Candidates must be 10th pass from a recognized university.
- MTS: – Matric or TOT from a recognized university.
Application fee: – Candidates have to pay Rs 100/- in form of postal order.
Selection procedure: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list which is based on the sport profile of the students.
How to apply for India Post Recruitment 2016 Postal Assistant, Postman and MTS @ www.indiapost.gov.in
- Go to the official website of the Indian Post.
- Now click on the career section.
- Download the Application form from the Website.
- Read the instructions& application format.
- Take out a print out of the application form.
- Fill the form properly & pay the application fee.
- Attach the document &postal order with It & put it the envelope.
- Write “Application for the Post of Postal/Sorting Assistant/ Postman / MTS in Delhi Postal Circle under Sports Quota “in the envelope.
- Send the application to the following address.
- Assistant Director (R&E), O/o the Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle, Meghdoot Bhawan, New Delhi-110001.
Official Website: – www.indiapost.gov.in
Click here to download the notification of Indian Post Recruitment 2016
Important dates to remember
Starting date of Application: – 17th July 2016
Last Date of Application: – 24th August 2016