Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher 85 vacancies 2015 2016:- The new circular is out for the eligible candidates to recruit them as Religious Teacher in the post of Junior Commissioned Officer. The recruitment is released by the Indian Army, the information we have that there are total of 85 vacancies are going fill. At first they will be selected in the JCO RT Course 80, 81 and 82 as per the religion selection than they will be posted as Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher. We must tell the candidates those are willing to apply for this that the applications are invited online and offline both but religion specified.
Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher Recruitment 2015 2016
The candidates those are here and want to apply for the post they need to read the full article because for them we have arranged the detailed information. We have the information ready that is of eligibility, educational and procedure of application. The candidates must know about their duties while applying for the recruitment or vacancies that they need to attend funerals, ministering to sick, visiting soldiers those are pursuing sentence and provide the religious education to the children or boys of the officers, soldiers and their families. The application of the JCO RT 85 vacancies will start from 1st December 2015 and lasts till 31 December 2015.
Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher Recruitment details 2015 2016
|Bodh Monk (Mahayana)||3|
The candidates need to have the educational qualification that is required as Graduation in any stream and the education as per the category mentioned.
For Pandit: The candidates must have the Madhyama in Sankrit or Bhushan in Hindi or Equivalent as per the standards in the regional Language.
For Granthi: person need to have the Vidwan in Punjabi or BA passed with Punjabi as one of the main subjects but done Vidwan are also applicable.
For Padre: They need to have the Priesthood by the ecclesiastical authority and in the approved list of the local bishop.
For Budhist: candidates need to have the education of Monk / Budhist priest by the appropriate authority.
For Pandit (Grokha): has done Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhusan in Hindi or Nepali or passed BA with Sanskrit / Hindi as the primary subject
For Maulvi (Shia): candidates have completed his Maulvi Alim in Arabic, Adib Alim in Urdu or equivalent.
The candidates need to have the age limit that is considered as 27 Years to 34 Years as calculated on 1st January 2016
Note: The Online application is available for the Pandit, Granthi and Padre and others need to send the application through post.
How to apply for the Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher recruitment 2015 2016 85 vacancies
- The candidates need to visit in the official website of the Indian Army
- There is the section of recruitment is available then need to click over it.
- A detailed notification is available then they need to read it carefully then click on apply online.
- Fill the application form with all the personal details with the proper information of Mobile no, valid e-mail, and upload of educational qualification
- Submit the application form online and generate the registration no.
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website
- Then need to fill the application form carefully and correctly
- Then attach the all documents required and send it to the address that is mentioned in the advertisement.
Official Website:- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Official Advertisement:- Click Here