Indian Army Remount Veterinary Corps Recruitment 2016 | Short Service Commission:- Applications have been invited in the Indian Army for the post of veterinarian for males. Candidates who are eligible must check the official notification from our article. It is a type of Short service commission in Indian Army. The mode of application for the Indian Army Remount Veterinary Corps Recruitment 2016 is offline that is postal mode. The applicants applying for remount Veterinary Corps Recruitment in Indian Army 2016 need to download the prescribed application form from the official website of Indian Army 2016 regarding the Veterinary Corps. The last date for the application is 01 September 2016. The application procedure is now active and the candidates need to read the full post for the detailed information about the Indian Army Remount Veterinary Corps Recruitment 2016. The information of the Remount Veterinary Corps in Indian Army is listed below.
Indian Army Remount Veterinary Corps Recruitment 2016 | July 2016 | www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
The recruitment process we are talking about is for those candidates who have completed the BVsc & Ah degree from a recognized university. The Indian Army will provide the captain rank in the unit for the recruits. The training of the new recruits will be held in RVC Centre & College, Meerut Cantonment. The application mode of the application is through post, the candidates need to download the application form to fill it and send it to the Indian Army address. We suggest the candidates to find the information of Indian Army Remount Veterinary Corps Recruitment 2016 that is available here.
Indian Army Remount Veterinary Corps Recruitment 2016 details at a glance
Candidates will be commissioned as captain in the army.
Candidates have B.VSc or B.VSc & AH degree from a recognized Indian university or a foreign degree i.e. equivalent to the same degree is eligible to apply for Remount Veterinary Corps in Indian Army.
Candidates must be between 21 to 32 years as on 01 September 2016.
There will be three phases of recruitment.
- SSB Interview: –Interview& screening process will bedone by the officers in the Directorate General Remount Veterinary Service, Army HQ.
- Second stage: – it will be including Group Test, Psychological Test and Interview which will take around 5 days.
- Merit List: – merit list will be prepared on the marks obtained in SSB, academics & other marks in performance of tasks.
How to apply for Indian Army Remount Veterinary Corps Recruitment 2016 | July 2016 | www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Download the Application Format form the official website.
- Take one print out of it & Fill it properly without any mistake.
- Put all the details & essential documents in the envelope.
- Now write “Application for Short Service Commission in RVC” on the envelope.
- Now send it to the address given below.
- The last date of application is 01 September 2016.
Directorate General Remount Veterinary Services (RV-1)
QMG’s Branch, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
West Block 3, Ground Floor, Wing No-4
RK Puram, New Delhi – 110 066.
Official Website: – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in or www.indianarmy.nic.in
Click here to download the official notification of Indian Army Remount Veterinary Corps Recruitment 2016
Important dates to remember
Last Date: – 01 September 2016