Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment 2016:- Indian navy has invited the application for the post of Draughtsman Grade II in the various branches. Candidates who found them eligible for the application must apply for the Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment 2016. The educational qualification & other details for recruitment are written in the article. The three branches in which draughtsman are need are Mechanical, Construction & electrical. The application can only be made by registered post or speed post. The total numbers of vacancies in the notice are counted as 486. There is no specification for the posting of selected candidates. The posting of those recruits can be made anywhere according to the decision of department.
Apply for Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment 2016
Indian navy is the sea wing of the Indian Armed forces. Indian navy was formed in the year 1612. The main objective of this Department is to secure the sensitive areas of sea which are more prone to the Intruders. The Indian navy has proved it’s excellence in many wars like opium war etc. where they have got the marvelous win in the battle.
The recent notice of employment by the Indian navy is about the Draughtsman Grade II. Please check the details of recruitment in Indian navy 2016.
Vacancies Details: – The total number of 468 vacancies in total.
|Name of post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Draughtsman Grade II mechanical||102||40||31||19||192|
|Draughtsman Grade II Construction||67||36||20||10||133|
|Draughtsman Grade II Electrical||82||43||24||12||161|
Educational Qualification: – Post wise details of qualifications are written for you.
- Draughtsman Grade II (Mechanical):- Candidates must possess 2 years of diploma in draughtsmanship from an industrial training plus three years’ experience from a drawing of design office in the field of mechanical engineering.
- Draughtsman Grade II (Construction):- 2 years of diploma in draughtsmanship from an industrial training plus three years’ experience from a drawing of design office in the field of architectural engineering.
- Draughtsman Grade II (Electrical):- 2 years of diploma in draughtsmanship from an industrial training plus three years’ experience from a drawing of design office in the field of electrical or mechanical engineering.
Selection Procedure: – Candidates have to pass a written test of 100 marks containing Reasoning, Aptitude & technical Aptitude.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment 2016 @ www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Open the website of Indian navy.
- Then download the application form from it.
- Take one print out for you.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Write “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Draughtsman Grade II”.
- Send this to the address given.
The flag officer commanding in chief
Headquarters Southern naval Command
Official Website:- www.indiannavy.nic.in
Click here to download Application form for the Indian navy Draughtsman Grade II
Starting date of Application: – 29th July 2016
Last date of Application: – 30th August 2016
Date of Exam: – 24th October 2016