Indian Navy Recruitment July 2016 | MTS Tradesman:- Indian navy has invited the Application for the Group C Non Gazetted from the eligible candidates. If you are interested in the application process in the Indian navy then check this article. We are here to provide you the details of the Indian Navy Recruitment July 2016 of Multi-tasking staff, Tradesman Skilled, Tradesman Mate etc. The total numbers of vacancies are 70. Selected candidates will be posted in the units under administrative control of headquarters, Goa naval Area. The people those want to join Indian Navy can read the full post for the eligibility criteria, application procedure and much more. Our team has acquired the information that will help them to know about the Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2016. The application mode is online and it is started, the last date of application is 18th August 2016. Please check the information that is attained by us for the application of Indian Navy MTS Recruitment 2016.
Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment July 2016 | 70 Vacancies
Indian navy is the Sea wing of the India Armed force. It was founded in the year 1612. There is recent employment notice that has come from the Indian navy form the control of headquarters, Goa naval Area. The posts are for multi-tasking staff & tradesman. We are here to provide you the details of the Indian Navy Recruitment July 2016 as Tradesman. Now you can check the details of Indian Navy Recruitment July 2016 below.
Check the Indian Navy MTS Recruitment 2016 details at a glance
Vacancies Details: – The total vacancies are 70.
Name of the Post
No. of vacancies
|Multi-tasking staff (Ministerial)||23|
|Multi-tasking staff (Non- Industrial)||06|
|Tradesman skilled (Industrial)||05|
|Fire engine drive||06|
|Motor transport Electrician Grade III||02|
- Multi-tasking staff (Ministerial):- matric pass from a recognized university.
- Multi-tasking staff (Non- Industrial) :- (Mali, dhobi ward sahayika) (10th class) matric pass from a recognized university.
- Tradesman skilled (Industrial):- matric pass from a recognized university with knowledge of English & have done apprentice training in the relevant trade.
- Fire engine drive: – matric pass from a recognized university & handling of PBX Board.
- Motor transport: – Matric pass from a recognized university with electrician in automobile workshop.
- Boot maker: -matric pass from a recognized university with knowledge of English & have done apprentice training in the relevant trade.
- Tradesman mate: -matric pass from a recognized university.
- Lascar: – matric pass from a recognized university& must know swimming.
Age Limit: – Age of applicants should be in between 18 to 35 years.
Selection Process: – There will three steps in the selection process.
- Shortlisting of Application.
- Written test.
- Physical test or Swimming test.
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment July 2016 | 70 Vacancies
- Go to the website of Indian Navy.
- Click on the careers tab.
- A valid E-mail Id & scanned photo must be ready before you are giving your application.
- Now fill all the details of your academic & education in the form in the corresponding fields.
- Submit your form.
- Now when the application is successfully submitted.
- You can download the Application form for the future use.
Official Website: – www.joinindiannavy.gov.in or www.gnarecruitment.com
Click here to download official notification of Indian Navy Recruitment July 2016 70 Vacancies
Important dates to remember
Starting date of Application: – 26th July 2016
Last date of application: – 18th August 2016