ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2016 :- ISRO has invited the application for the various posts in the department. The advertisement number of this notice is SAC DECU 02 /2016. The total numbers of posts are 254. The candidates are requested to check the details of all the vacancies. There are many posts for which you are eligible to apply. We are writing the details of vacancies in the article so that you can know which post is suitable with your qualification. The detail of education qualification is written for you. Please read them carefully & select a post for which you are applying. The last date of application is 29th august 2016. The application is to be made online on the official website of ISRO. The link of notification & the website link are given at last for the sake of convenience of candidates.
Apply online for ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2016 @ www.sac.gov.in
ISRO stands for Indian Space research organization. It is headquartered at Bengaluru. The organization was formed in the year 1969. Vikram sarabhai is known as the founder of Indian space agency.Now check the details of vacancies here.
Vacancy Detail: – Check the details of vacancies here.
|Name of the Post||No. of post|
|Social research officer||01|
|Social research Assistant||01|
Educational Qualification: – The details of education can be seen here.
- Scientist/ Engineer: – tech in the relevant branch with M.tech desirable.
- Social research Officer: – P.Hd in sociology / MSW or Mass Comm. from a recognized university.
- Junior producer :- P.hd in film production or Mass comm. form a recognized university
- Social research Assistant: Master degree in sociology / MSW or Mass Com from a recognized university.
- Program Assistant :- Master degree in film production or Mass comm. form a recognized university
- Technical Assistant: – Candidate must be having a diploma in the relevant branch for which the application is invited.
- Scientific Assistant: – B.sc in PCM, Computer science or Multimedia for the three type of posts.
- Library Assistant: Master degree in the library science from a recognized university.
- Technician “B”:- Passed 10th with ITI in the relevant trade of engineering.
- Draughtsman: – Tenth with ITI in draughtsman trade.
Selection Procedure: – candidate will be selected after the written test, skill test. The candidates who will pass the two phases will be called for the interview.
How to Apply online for ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2016 @ www.sac.gov.in
- Open the website of ISRO.
- Now click on the career section that the bottom of the homepage.
- Now click on the Advertisement no. SAC DECU 02 /2016.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill the form that is shown on the screen.
- Now submit the fee & submit your form finally.
- Your application is submitted successfully, a confirmation mail will be delivered to you.
Official Website: – www.sac.gov.in
Click here to download ISRO Assistant 2016 jobs
Important dates to remember
Starting date of Application: – 8th August 2016
Last date of application: – 29th August 2016