Jharkhand Sachivalaya Stenographer and LDC Recruitment 2015:- Jharkhand Sachivalaya has released the fresh notification of the recruitment for the eligible candidates, the people those are interested in the Job profile can admit their application online. There are lot of people that are here and want to know about the each and every detail of recruitment, this is the reason we have brought them the information of the Jharkhand Sachivalaya Stenographer and LDC Recruitment 2015. The information we have that the recruitment is released for the total of 268 Posts for LDC Lower Division Clerk and Stenographer. The starting date of the online submission is from the 9th October 2015.
Jharkhand Sachivalaya Stenographer and LDC Recruitment 2015
Jharkhand Sachivalaya is the local Jharkhand Government Department that works under the directly order of Jharkhand Government. This is the State government department, The Jharkhand Department that is also known as Jharkhand Secretariat. Well we are here so that we can tell you about the Jharkhand Sachivalaya Stenographer and LDC Recruitment 2015. The candidates are at the right place because for them we have arranged the information that is useful for them.
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||172|
The person need to have the education qualification that is person has completed his/her senior secondary and the Graduation in any stream or equivalent.
Age limit is the important factor for the candidates for this above mentioned posts the age limit is described as
- General: – 18 Years to 35 Years
- OBC: – 18 Years to 37 Years
- SC/ST: – 18 Years to 40 Years
- Female candidates of Jharkhand State OBC/SC/ST: – 18 Years to 38 Years
The candidates those are applying for the posts need to submit the application fees that is described as
- General/OBC: – Rs 460/-
- SC/ST : – Rs 115/-
How to apply for the Jharkhand Sachivalaya Stenographer and LDC Recruitment 2015
- The applicants need to visit in the website of Jharkhand Sachivalaya
- There is the recruitment section is available need to search for the notification of LDC and Stenographer.
- Read the notification carefully and then click on apply online
- A page will open and need to fill the application form correctly.
- Upload the photo and scanned signature of the candidate.
- Then need to submit the application fees online.
- Submit the application form and take print out of the Registration no.
Important dates to remind
|Online Application Start Date||9th October 2015|
|Online Application Ends Date||07 November 2015|
|Last date of Payment||14 November 2015|
Click Here for Lower Division Clerk Notification
Click Here for Stenographer Notification
Official Website: – www.jssc.in