Narmada Control Authority Recruitment 2016 for 30 posts:- Narmada Control Authority has released a notification for the various posts of the department. The candidates who are trying to get a job in MP must check the employment notice of Narmada Control Authority. We have written the detail of vacancies & minimum educational qualification for the candidates. This will help you to know to know the number of vacancies & which post is suitable for your application. The candidates who are willing to apply must know that the mode of application is offline. An application form that has to be downloaded from the official website & send it to the address specified in the instruction. However, the address is written on the last of this article, you can get it from here.
Apply for Engineer in Narmada Control Authority Recruitment 2016 @ www.nca.gov.in
Narmada Control Authority is the organization that was formed to solve the disputes of Narmada water tribunal. It was formed in the year 1980. The members of NCA comprises of Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan and representatives of Govt. of India. There is an equal contribution of the all the states in the department. The latest update of the recruitment of engineers in the Narmada Control Authority is written for the aspirants.
Vacancy Detail: – The total number of vacancies in the recruitment notice is 30.
Name of the post
No. of vacancies
|Superintending Engineer (Energy
|Director (Impact Assessment &
|Deputy Director (Civil)||01|
|Executive Engineer (EMC)||01|
|Assistant Director/AEE (Civil)||01|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||03|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Hindi Cum Record Officer||01|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||04|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||03|
|Technician (Master Control Centre)||04|
|Technical Helper (Energy Management
Educational Qualification: -Check the details of post wise qualifications.
- Secretary,Director (Impact Assessment & Rehabilitation), Deputy Director (Civil), Assistant Director/AEE (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Civil)and Junior Engineer (Civil):- Candidate must be having a degree in civil engineering for the posts.
- Superintending Engineer (Energy Management Centre), Executive Engineer (EMC), Assistant Engineer (Electrical) and Junior Engineer (Electrical):- Candidate must be having a degree in electronics engineering for the posts.
- Accounts officer: – Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Stenographer: -12th pass with a typing speed of 80 & 40 wpm in English & Hindi.
- Technician (Master Control Center):- candidate must be 10th passed & ITI in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation.
- Technical Helper (Energy Management Center) :- Candidate have passed 10th with experience of two years with reputed electrical firms
How to apply for Narmada Control Authority Recruitment 2016
- Open the website of Narmada Control Authority.
- Then go to the employment section.
- Download the application form from it.
- Fill the form & attach your documents in it.
- Send this to the address given.
Narmada Sadan, Sector-B,
Scheme No.74, Vijay Nagar,
Indore (M.P.)-452 010
Official Website: – www.nca.gov.in
Click here to download Application format for Engineer in Narmada Control Authority Recruitment 2016
Important dates to remember
Starting Date of Application: – 29th July 2016
Last date of application: – 12th September 2016