Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Chargeman Recruitment 2016 of 102 Posts:- The Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam has released the notification to recruit the Chargeman. There are total of 102 posts of Chargeman in the various trades or Groups are released. The eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment of Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam. The candidates those are interested about the Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Chargeman Recruitment 2016 can apply from the postal mode. The candidates can find the all detailed information of Chargeman Recruitment in Naval Dockyard 2016. For the candidate those are here we have detailed information of Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2016.
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2016 Chargeman 102 posts
Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2016 details
|Electrical Group (Electrical Fitter)||17|
|Weapon Group (Electronics, Computer, Gyro, Radar, Radio, SONAR, Machinery Control and Instrument Fitter)||21|
|Engineering Group (Weapon, Boiler, Engine, GT, Ice, Pipe, Machinist and REF & AC Fitter)||34|
|Construction Group (Plater, Welder, Shipwright, and Millwright Fitter)||14|
|Production and Planning (PP & C)||16|
The candidates need to have the educational qualification that is required Degree in Science with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Diploma in Engineering in the field that they are applying for.
The candidates need to have between 18 years to 25 years and the age relaxation is also available for the candidates.
How to apply for the Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Chargeman Recruitment 2016
- Candidates need to download the official advertisement from the Indian Navy Website.
- Read it carefully and take print out for the application form that is attached with it.
- Need to fill the application form carefully then attach the photograph of passport size.
- Attach the educational document and SC/ST certificate if applicable.
- Need to send the application to the address that is mentioned in the advertisement.
Official Website: – Click Here
Application start date: 16th April 2016
Application Ends Date: 18th April 2016