NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2016 | Non Faculty 34 Posts:- NIT Durgapur has released a recruitment notice for the various positions in the Administrative department of Non Faculty Posts. The total numbers of vacancies are 34. If you are eligible for any type of post then you must check the details of NIT Durgapur Non faculty recruitment 2016. The recruitment process is direct. The positions are released of Superintendent, Accountant, Assistant & others. Now don’t waste we are providing you the official notification and other information. You can download the notification of NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2016 from the link given in the last line. Click to view the details of the recruitment. Some points will are written here in the article to give you more clear details of NIT Durgapur non faculty recruitment 2016.
Apply for NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2016 @ www.nitgp.ac.in | Non Faculty 34 Vacancies
NIT is the abbreviation of National Institute of Technology that is situated at Durgapur. This is a pubic engineering college. It is situated in Durgapur, West Bengal India. In the year 1960, CM of West Bengal had established eight colleges for higher education in the state of West Bengal. Country wise it is known in the Top 30 NIT colleges in India.
Well for the candidates those are here are willing to know about the NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2016, so the detailed information we have included here. For the people we have included the information of education, application fees, post wise details and application procedure. The candidates are suggested to check the information below of this paragraph.
Check NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2016 details at a glance
Vacancy Details: The total numbers of vacancies in the notice are 34.
Name of the post
No. of vacancies
Educational Qualification: – Check the details of qualification for every post.
- Superintendent: – bachelor degree in any discipline with a master’s degree, Computer proficiency is mandatory.
- Accountant: – B.Com or MBA in commerce with computer knowledge is word processing.
- Senior Pharmacist: – 12th with pharmacy with diploma in Pharmacy & minimum 6 months training from a recognized firm by pharmacy council of India.
- Work Assistant: – 12th& ITI in the appropriate trade.
- Technician 12th& ITI in the appropriate trade.
- Laboratory Assistant: – B.sc in the relevant subject from a recognized university.
How to apply for NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2016 @ www.nitgp.ac.in
- Log on to the official website of NIT Durgapur.
- Now download the official notification & Application format from the website.
- Now take one print out of application form.
- Now just fill the form with appropriate details in the form.
- Send the application fully filled with the photocopy of your educational documents to the following address.
National Institute Of Technology Durgapur
Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur – 713209
(West Bengal), India
Official Website: – www.nitgp.ac.in
Click here to download official; advertisement of NIT durgapur non faculty recruitment 2016
Important dates to remember
Starting date of Application: – 21st July 2016
Last date to send the application in Office: – 8th August 2016