NTPC has invited the application for the various posts in the department. The total number of posts is 42. The candidate who will be selected the process will be posted in Kudgi Super thermal power project. The candidate is requested to check the details here. You can apply for it by visiting the website of NTPC. We are about to provide you all the details so that you could know every crucial point to apply for the recruitment. The application form can be downloaded from here. The application properly filled with all the document has to be send to the address specified. Note the address for the application process. The last of application is 17th September 2016. Please send your application before the last date of application.
Apply for NTPC Assistant Trainee Recruitment 2016 @ www.ntpc.co.in
NTPC stands for National Thermal Power Corporation Limited. This time it is serving 23% power of the whole country. IT has a capacity of 471718 MW. Currently NTPC has 18 coal based , 7 gas based One hydro & Nine joint venture stations & renewable energy projects in the whole country. It is known as the Maharatna Company of India. You can read all the details to know more about the recruitment process. the information will be helpful to you in the whole recruitment process.
Vacancy Detail: – Check the details of 42 vacancies.
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|Artisan Trainee (Fitter)||16|
|Artisan Trainee (Electrician)||10|
|Artisan Trainee (Instrument Mechanic)||07|
|Assistant (material/ Storekeeper)||09|
Educational Qualification: – Read the details below.
- Artisan Trainee (Fitter) :- Candidate must have done ITI in Fitter trade.
- Artisan Trainee (Electrician) :- Candidate must have done ITI in Electrician trade.
- Artisan Trainee (Instrument Mechanic):- Candidate must have done ITI in Mechanic or electronics trade.
- Assistant (material/ Storekeeper):- Candidate must have done ITI in store keeping with 30 w.p.m in computer.
Selection Procedure: – Candidates will be selected by Written Test, Merit List & Skill Test.
Steps to Apply for NTPC Artisan Trainee Recruitment 2016 @ www.ntpc.co.in
- Open the website of NTPC.
- Click on the career tab.
- Download the application form.
- Now read the instructions from it.
- Take one print out for the application.
- Fill the form as instructed.
- Now attach your documents in the form.
- Send the application to the address given.
Head of Department,
Human Resource Department,
NTPC-Kudgi Super Thermal Power Project,
Post: Telgi: District: Bijapur,
Official Website: – www.ntpc.co.in
Download official Notification NTPC Assistant Trainee Recruitment 2016
Important dates to remember
Starting Date of Application: – 1st June 2016
Last date of application: – 17th September 2016