NTPC has invited the application for the various posts in the department. The total number of posts is 94 in number. If any of these posts is suitable for you, then you can check the details of the recruitment notice from here. The details of education qualification & number of vacancies in the notice that is being advertised are written in details for you. Please consider all of them & apply for the post for you. The last date of application is 7th September 2016. You have to apply online form the official website of NTPC. You must remember the last date of application to apply. If you have any problem in the application process then please check the details of the application process from our article. The detailed process is described in the last of article.
Apply for NTPC Limited Recruitment 2016 @ www.ntpc.co.in
NTPC is one of the biggest energy sectors of India. It has a capacity of 47178 MW. The total number of NTPC station are 44 in which 18 coal base stations, 7 combined cycle, 1 hydro & 18 joint venture stations. NTPC is going to energy major in the whole world. In 2030 it will increase its capacity of 128000 MW.
Vacancy Detail :- The total number of post in the notice are 94 in number.
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies|
Educational Qualification:- The post wise details is written here.
- Finance: – Candidate must have qualified CA or ICWA & post experience in the Accounts , Finance or Internal Audit.
- Safety: – Degree in mechanical, automobile or production with a diploma in industrial safety.
- SAP ABAP: – Degree in computer science & engineering with professional certificate in BASIS, ABAP or SAP.
- Mines survey: – Diploma in civil or mining with experience in mine survey. Computer knowledge is necessary.
- Medical GDMO: – MBBS with two years of experience in the same field with training excluded from it.
- Medical specialist: – MBBS with two years of experience in the radiology with training excluded.
Application fee: – R.s. 300 has to be paid as application fee while the reserve category candidate re free from fee exemption.
Age Limit: – Candidate age must be between 20 to 30 years as on the last date of application.
How to apply for Apply for NTPC Limited Recruitment 2016 @ www.ntpc.co.in
- Open the website of NTPC.
- Now click on the career section.
- You will see a link for “Advt No. 03/2016”.
- Click on the “apply online” link.
- A form will appear on the screen
- Fill the form properly & submit the fee also.
- Now after the cross checking submit the form & download the acknowledgement from the website.
Official Website: – www.ntpc.co.in
Click here to download official notification for NTPC Finance Executive 2016
Important dates to remember
Starting date of application: – 17th August 2016
Last date of application: – 7th September 2016