RBI Grade B officer Recruitment 2015 Notification 134 vacancies:- The new and the fresh notification of the recruitment were released by the RBI, the recruitment or vacancies are for filling the 134 vacancies of the Grade B Officers. This is the direct recruitment and there are thousands of people those are here and wanted to know about the application and the eligibility criteria. For the people and the candidates those are here we have the information of the application and all the details of the recruitment. The information we have that there are total of 134 vacancies were released and the application for the RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2015 is now started from 5th October 2015 till 23rd October 2015.
RBI Grade B officer Recruitment 2015 Notification 134 vacancies
The recruitment was released by the RBI that we all known as Reserve Bank of India, this is the bank that was established on 1st April 1935. The RBI is the bank that controls the monetary policy of Indian Rupees. The RBI was founded after the economic problems occurred during and after the First World War, Dr. Ambedkar provides the guidelines to the Royal Commission of Indian Currency and Finance the the RBI was founded. Well we are here so that we can tell you about the RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2015 for 134 Vacancies
Recruitment at a glance
|Posts||UR and General||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|Officer Grade B||67||15||13||39||134|
The educational qualification is one of the primary matters for the recruitment, so in this recruitment the educational qualification is considered as Passed in Bachelor Degree with minimum of 60% for UR and General or 50% for SC/ST/PWD.
The person should have in the age limit that is described as 21 Year to 30 Years, for the candidates those are appearing for M.Phil and PhD, the age limit is 32 Year and 34 Years respectively. There is also the age relaxation policy is applicable.
The candidates need to submit the application fees that is confirmed as
|General/ OBC||Rs 850|
How to apply for the RBI Grade B officer Recruitment 2015
- The candidates need to visit in the official website of the RBI
- There is the section available is of the recruitment, need to read the notification before applying.
- Click on apply online, candidates need to create the registration on website by entering the personal details.
- Then the Log ID and Password will be sent to your Email ID, Need to log in with that details.
- Then submit the application form online and submit the application fees.
- Need to submit the application form and need to generate the registration no.
- Take print out of the registration no for the further use.
Official Website: – www.rbi.org.in
Official Notification: – Click Here