RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2016 in Department of Economic & Policy Research: – Recently RBI has released a notification for the various officer posts in three departments. We will provide you the details for the RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2016 here. The total numbers of vacancies are 182. All the vacancies are for the Officer rank Grade B. The departments in which these vacancies are Department of Economic and Policy Research, Department of Statistics and Information Management & General. The candidates those want to know about the detailed information of RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2016 need to scroll the below, our team has done some research and brought the information. The people those are interested for the RBI Officer Grade B application can apply from the link the below and only online applications are invited. Other mode of application make the application exhausted, the last date of application is 9th August 2016.
Apply online RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2016 @ www.rbi.org.in
RBI was established in India on April 1935. It was formed under the act of RBI Act 1934. The main purpose that the preamble of India has told the country is that RBI has to maintain monetary stability, operate the currency and credit system of the country in the betterment of the economy of India.
RBI is governed by a board of directors. The current Governor of RBI is Mr. Raghuram Rajan. There are four deputy governors in the RBI. They are recruited to assist in the work of Governor. We are here to provide you the details of the RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2016 in General (DR).
Check the RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2016 details at a glance.
Vacancy Details: – The total numbers of vacancies in the RBI Notice are 182.
Name of the post
No. of vacancies
|Officers in Grade ‘B'(General)
Direct Recruitment – (DR)
|Officer in Grade ‘B’ for Department of Economic and Policy Research (DEPR)||11|
|Officer in Grade ‘B’ for Department of Statistics and Information Management (DSIM)||8|
Educational Qualification: You can check the detail of minimum education qualification so check your eligibility.
- Officers in Grade ‘B'(General) :- Candidate must be M. Phil or Ph.D. &officer in Commercial Bank/Financial Institution in Public Sector as also prior experience in Reserve Bank of India
- Officer in Grade ‘B’ (DEPR) :- Master’s Degree in Economics with a minimum of 55% marks OR Doctorate Degree in Economics with Master’s Degree in any subject.
- Officer in Grade ‘B’ (DSIM) :- Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematical Statistics, Mathematical Economics, Econometrics, Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur, Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks.
Application Fee: – The candidates need to submit the application fees that is Rs 600/-. The mode of payment is online also.
Process of apply online RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2016 @ www.rbi.org.in
- Go to the website of RBI.
- Scroll to the career section of website.
- You will see a complete notice regarding the RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2016.
- Click on the appropriate vacancies in which you are applying.
- Fill the details of application in the relevant field.
- Submit the details in the server.
- Pay the application fee as applicable.
- Now submit the form finally.
- Download a copy of application in your device for the future Use.
Official Website: – www.rbi.org.in
Click here to download official advertisement of RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2016 (163 Vacancies)
Click here to download official advertisement of RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2016 (19 Vacancies)
Important dates to remember
Starting date of Application: – 30th July 2016
Last date of application: – 9th August 2016