Sher-e-Kashmir University Recruitment 2015 Administrative & Teaching staff:- The administrative and teaching recruitment or employment notification is now out by the Sher e Kashmir University. The recruitment notification was released on 3rd October 2015, there are lots of candidates those are willing to know about the Sher-e-Kashmir University Recruitment 2015. They are at the right place because for them we have some of the latest ad updated information so they need to just read the full post so that they can apply for the vacancies. The recruitment was released for the various posts and there are total of 34 Vacancies those will be filled by this notification.
Sher-e-Kashmir University Recruitment 2015 Administrative & Teaching staff
Sher e Kashmir is the state university that is situated in Jammu, This University is also known as university of Agriculture and Technology of Jammu. This is the university that as established in 1982, this Sher-e-Kashmir that offers various Under Graduate and Post graduate course to the students. The Sher e Kashmir was founded by an act that was passed in the 1982 by the state legislature of Jammu and Kashmir. Sher-e-Kashmir University that is also famous as SKUAST. The recruitment details for the candidates those are here we have arranged they need to find the information below.
Recruitment at a glance
|Dean, Faculty of Basic Sciences||1||Rs 37400-67000+ AGP of Rs 10000|
|University Librarian||1||Rs 37400-67000 + GP of Rs 10000|
|Professor||13||Rs 37400-67000 + GP of Rs 10000|
|Associate Professor/ Sr. Scientist||12||Rs 37400-67000 + GP of Rs 9000|
|Assistant Professor / Jr. Scientist||7||Rs 15600-39100 + AGP of Rs 6000|
The candidates need to send the Demand Draft of Rs 1500/- as the application fees. The demand Draft should be in the favor of Comptroller, SKUAST of Jammu.
- Dean, faculty: Doctorate degree in any discipline/subject of concerned faculty
- University Librarian: Doctorate degree in Library Sciences, relaxable to high 2nd class Master’s degree in library sciences
- Professor: Required Doctorate Degree in the respective field that they are applying for.
- Associate Professor: Required Doctorate Degree in the respective field that they are applying for.
- Assistant Professor: Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks, Ph.D. degree (with course work) in concerned subject, NET or NAAS Rating Less than 4.
How to apply for the Sher-e-Kashmir University Recruitment 2015 Administrative & Teaching staff
- The candidates need to download the Application form from the Official Website or by sending speed post to the Office of Sher e Kashmir.
- Then they need to fill the application correctly and need to paste the passport size photo.
- Candidates need to attach the all documents and certificate then they need send it to below address
Office of the Assistant Registrar (R&C), Sher-e-Kashmir,
University of Agril. Sciences & Technology of Jammu, Chatha (J&K) 18OOO9
Official Website: – www.skuast.org
Click Here to download Official Notification