Spices Board of India Recruitment 2016 Various 32 posts:- Spice Board of India has invited application for the various posts in the department. The total number of post in the notice is 32. The posts are like Scientist, junior chemist, microbiologist, Agriculture Demonstrator etc. We are providing you all the details that are essentials for the application of Spices Board of India Recruitment 2016, if you are going to apply for any of these posts. The details like educational qualification, number of vacancies etc. are written for you. Please read all the details so that error free application can be send to the department. The application can be made online & offline both. Prefer the mode which is more convenient to you. The candidates those are interested about the Spices Board of India Recruitment 2016 can find the whole detailed information below of this post.
Apply online Spices Board of India Recruitment 2016 @ www.indianspices.com
Spices Board of India is a promotional department for the Indian Spices. It also does research & development if the various spices. For the sole purpose they have set up a laboratory in the Kochi district. It also sells spices under the brand name Flavour it. The department of spice was formed in the year 1987. A notice has been given in the official website of Spices board that they are invited application for 32 posts. The candidates are suggested to read the full advertisement of Spices Board of India Recruitment 2016 various 32 posts so they the application can be enrolled.
Check Spices Board of India Recruitment 2016 details at a glance
Vacancy Details: – The total numbers of vacancy in the notice are 32.
Name of post
No. of vacancy
|Scientist B (Chemistry)||01|
Education Qualification: Check the educational qualification below.
- Scientist B (Chemistry):- Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry, Doctorate is desirable with 3 years of post-experience.
- Senior Microbiologist: – Degree in micro biology with 05 years of post-experience.
- Field Officer: – Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from a recognized
- Senior Clerk: Degree with computer proficiency in MS Word & spreadsheet.
- Junior Chemist: – Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from a recognized university with one year experience
- Junior Microbiologist:-Degree in Micro biology from a recognized university with one year experience
- Agriculture Demonstrator: – Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from a recognized university
- Extension Assistant:-Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from a recognized university with five year experience in plantation management.
Application fee: – The candidates need to submit the demand draft of Rs. 400 as the application fees of Spices Board of India Recruitment 2016.
Selection Process: – The candidates have to undergo through written test & practical tests.
How to apply online Spices Board of India Recruitment 2016 @ www.indianspices.com
- Go to the official website of Spices board.
- Now click on the career section of website.
- Now just click on the “Apply Online” link.
- After this form will be shown to you.
- Fill all the details in the form & submit the form after the entering your payment detail in the form.
- Submit the form finally.
- Download a copy for future use.
Official Website: – www.indianspices.com
Click here to download official notification of Spices Board of India Recruitment 2016 for Scientist B and Senior Microbiologist
Click here to download official notification of Spices Board of India Recruitment 2016 for Field Officer, Senior Clerk, Junior Chemist, Junior Microbiologist, Agriculture Demonstrator and Extension Assistant.
Important dates to remember
Starting date of Application: – 17th July 2016
Last Date of Application: – 1st August 2016