UPPSC Recruitment 2016:- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has published Notification for recruiting Candidates to 2234 different vacancies. As per UPSSC ADVT 02/2015 – 16 UP Public Service commission has invited applications for the Posts of Allopathic Medical Officer, Assistant Manager (Non technical), Lecturer, Professor, Research Officer, Assistant Director, Mines Officer, AE, AM & Other vacancies. Eligible Candidates can Apply Online for UPPSC 2234 Recruitment 2015-16 from 21/12/2015. Last Date to Fill UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Application form is 21/01/2016. UPPSC 2234 Recruitment 2016 Applications can be submitted online at www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) (Hindi: लोक सेवा आयोग, उत्तर प्रदेश) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.
UPPSC 2234 Recruitment 2015-16 Apply Online at www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commision has published Advertisement in Employment Newspaper regarding recruiting 2234 candidates for various vacancies in different government departments on Uttar Pradesh. As per Advertisement 2/2015-16 released on 21/12/2015 UPPSC has invited applications to fill up 2234 vacancies of different designations in Medical & Health care dept, State Planning, Family health care, Industry, Mining, Secretariat and Municipality departments. Check out Eligibility Critera, Educational qualification, Application Fees and Vacancy details below.
UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancies
The total no of vacancies available are 2234. The vacancies are for the following departments U.P. CHIKITSA SHIKSHA (UNANI) DEPARTMENT, FIRE SERVICE DEPTT., U.P. (HOME DEPTT.), INDUSTRIES DEPARTMENT U.P, PROVINCIAL MEDICAL AND HEALTH SERVICE CADRE, THE UTTAR PRADESH SECRETARIAT MANAGEMENT OFFICER AND MANAGER SERVICE, TECHNICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT OF U.P.
- Allopathic Medical Officer – 2099 posts
- Assistant Research Officer (Statistics) (Physically Handicapped/ Backlog) – 02 posts
- Assistant Manager (Non technical) – 31 posts
- Lecturer (Math) – 01 post
- Chief Fire Officer – 06 posts
- Professor (IImul Atfa) – 01 post
- Manager (General Recruitment) – 12 posts
- Professor – 47 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Traffic and Transportation Planning) – 02 posts
- Professor (IImul Saidla) – 01 post
- Mines Officer – 11 posts
- Research Officer – 09 posts
- Lecturer (Hifzane Seh) – 01 post
- Chief Fire Officer – 01 post
- Assistant Director, Fisheries – 06 posts
- Entomological Assistant (Junior Grade) – 03 posts
- Lecturer (Kulliyat Special Recruitment) – 01 post
The date of calculation of age (except where indicated otherwise) is 1 July, 2015.
For Lecturer (Hifzane Seh) & Lecturer (Kulliyat Special Recruitment) Post Candidate`s Age must be 25-40 Years. Candidate`s Age must be 20 to 50 years for Professor (IImul Atfa) & Professor (IImul Saidla) Posts. For remaining posts Candidate`s Age must be 21 to 40 years.
Age Relaxations are available. Refer to Complete Notification for the Age relaxation terms.
For essential and desirable qualification of UPPSC Recruitment 2015 2016 candidates are required to go through complete ADVT 2/2015-16 which is available at www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
General and OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs. 105/- (Exam Fee: Rs. 80/- +Online processing Fee Rs.25/-) while SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 65/- (Exam Fee: Rs. 40+ Online processing Fee Rs 25). Physically Handicapped candidates PHC application fees is Rs. 25/- (Online processing Fee Rs)
Candidates have to give written test followed by Interview.
Apply Online UPPSC Recruitment 2016 2234 Vacancies – Steps to be Followed
1. Log on http://uppsc.up.nic.in to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
2. Before filling up the form candidates are advised to carefully go through the Relevant Notification published in the News Papers and also available in the “All Notification/Advertisement” in Candidate segment page.
3. Place the mouse over the “All Notification/ Advertisement” menu to view details of notifications with respect of vacancies/post.
4. Click on “All Notification / Advertisement” link would take you to the list of all the active Notifications, where you can select to apply for any of the listed notification by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
5. Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”. For Part-I Candidate Registration process you have to click on “Candidate Registration” option it will fetch out Candidate Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for. All pink fields are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Every field has clear instructions for filling up are written which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
6. Read User guidelines carefully using “User Instruction” option. The Application submission of form is divided into two options namely ”Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”.
7. Now click on “Candidate Registration” option to accomplish 1 part of form submission. Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Name’, ‘Father’s/husband name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’, ‘DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, email, Qualification details, and other relevant information. After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail that you can also take print for future reference.
8. After Completion of PART-I Registration. You have to go through via “Generate E-Challan” and “Submit Application Form” options to complete Part-II portion. Click on “Generate E-Challan” button in candidate segment it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number and Bank Name to Generate EChallan.
When candidate provide valid information, then click on “Generate E-Challan” button it will generate Bank Challan with respective of bank that you have to deposit in bank and they will give you candidate Challan Copy with transaction date and number for further proceeding. [The candidates may however note that Application would be treated as incomplete and rejected unless accompanied with Part-II Application Form submission.]
9. Click on “Submit Application Form” would take you to the 2 part of the online application. 10. Now to complete online application submission you just click on “Submit Application Form” in Candidate Segment Page. Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some your personnel details that you filled during registration process. And click on submit button & you will be moved on next page where you can fill all information to complete form submission. [Here the candidate is required to upload the images of recent Photograph and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .tif, .png format of size not exceeding 50 KB.] # the candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper using Black Ink pen with his/her photograph.
Submission of Online Application starting Date – 21-12-2015.
Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank Last Date 18-01-2016.
Submission of Online Application Last Date: 21-01-2016.
Having any query regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2016 2234 Vacancies than ask us at the comment section.