UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2016 Accounts Officer 257 Posts:- In the June 2016 the UPSC has released the recruitment notification. As the notification confirms that the UPSC has invited the application for the Enforcement Officer and Accounts Officer. The candidates those are interested about the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2016 are at the right place. Our team has arranged the information that will help them to apply for the UPSC EPFO Accounts officer Recruitment 2016. There are total of 257 vacancies are vacant, the candidates can apply online. The online procedure of the application is now started and the last date of the application is 23rd June 2016. The candidates can find the detailed information of the Enforcement officer / Account officer Recruitment in UPSC 2016. The applications are invited for the EPFO department.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2016 apply online at www.upsconline.nic.in | Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer
UPSC that is called as Union Public Service Commission, this is the central agency that conducts the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service Examination etc. The UPSC was established on the 1st October 1926. Well for the people those are here they are willing to know more about the UPSC Recruitment 2016 Accounts Officer or Enforcement Office they can find the information below.
UPSC Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer Recruitment 2016 at a glance
|Posts||Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer|
|Department||EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization)|
|Pay scale||Rs 9300/- to 34800/- plus 4600/- Grade Pay|
The educational Qualification is required for the above mentioned posts are Bachelor Degree in any subject.
The candidates need to have in the age limit that is 18 Years to not over 30 Years for General, not over 35 Years for SC/ST, not over 33 years for OBC.
How to apply for the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2016 Accounts Officer
- Candidates have to visit in the UPSC Official Website ORA for application
- There in the homepage is the link available for the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for the post of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer, Need to click over it.
- Then candidates will see there are two registration option, need to click on first one.
- Fill the registration form, there need to fill the personal information.
- Then fill the second registration form by enter the educational qualification, upload of photo and other documents.
- Submit the application form and generate the registration no.
- Save it for the further use.
Official Website: – www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in
Click Here for the official Notification and Apply online
Last date of application: 23-06-2016