UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 | 5306 Junior Assistant Posts:- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) notifies 5306 vacant posts of Junior Assistants. Last date for the application is 29.02.2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply through its official website at www.upsssc.gov.in . All the detail of the notification can be known from this article, before applying check the Junior Assistant Vacancies list, required qualification, selection process, salary pay, etc.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 | 5306 Junior Assistant Posts
Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates are invited. The 5306 vacant posts of Junior Assistants under the notice no. 04(Exam)/ 2016 are introduced. Application can be made through online mode only.
Junior Assistants: 5288 Posts
Store Keeper: 18 Posts
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Category||Number of Vacancies Reserved|
|Freedom Fighter||48 Posts|
|Physically Handicapped||80 Posts|
|Ex Servicemen||172 Post|
Candidates should have the Minimum age 18 years and maximum age of 40 years.
- 160/- for General & OBC Candidates and Rs. 70/- for SC/ ST Candidates
- PWD Candidates are exempted.
- Application Fee submission through the means of E-Challan & I-Collect only.
- Fee submission from 10.02.2015 up to 02.03.2016.
- Passed 12th/ Intermediate Examination or equivalent from any recognized Board.
The Pay scale of the selected candidates will be of Rs.5, 200-20,200/- with the Grade pay of Rs 2000/-
Candidates applying for UPSSSC be prepare for the test those are Written Exam, then Typing Test and the last step is Interview
How to apply UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
- First carefully read the instruction before applying online.
- Then, Click on the link for online application.
- Download the application form.
- After That, Fill the form as asked.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form on completion before last date.
- Take out a printout of the application form.