Uttarakhand Transport Corporation 300 Driver Recruitment 2016:- The new recruitment is released by the UTC (Uttarakhand Transport corporation). There are many people those seems interested and wants to join into government service and this is the reason we are here to update them. The recruitment notification was released on 6th of June 2016 of 300 drivers for these vacancies. UTC is in search of experienced drivers for these posts.
UTC Recruitment 2016 | 300 Driver Post
The Recruitment is released by the UTC. The candidates those are willing to apply for the Uttarakhand Transport Corporation 300 Driver Recruitment 2016 now can apply because the application procedure is now started. The last date of application is 20-06-2016, we must tell the candidates that the recruitment is released in the Uttarakhand for three districts those are Dehradun, Nanital and Tanakpur. For the candidates we have also added information so that they can easily apply for the UTC Recruitment 2016 Driver.
The eligibility criteria and requirements are mentioned below.
The person those are applying for the above mentioned recruitment need to have in the educational qualification that is described as:
- Class VIII passed till 1-1-2016
- Licence older than 5 years with endorsement (up to 3 years old) to drive PUBLIC SERVICS VEHICLE and endorsement (up to 1 year) to drive in hilly areas.
The age limit of the candidates is also referred here as the 18 Years as minimum and not over 42 Years, there is also age relaxation policy is applicable for the reserved candidates.
Important points to be kept in knowledge for Uttarakhand Transport Corporation 300 Driver Recruitment 2016:-
- Candidates should have Indian nationality.
- Candidate should not be married to two persons.
- One should be mentally and physically fit, anyone with a chronic disease or mental problem is not eligible to pursue the job.
- Reservations have been done according to government regulations for different communities including the Uttarakhand state revolutionaries.
- The post that you are applying for should be mentioned over the envelope carrying application form.
- A demand draft of Rs. 200 by GENERAL/OBC candidates and Rs. 100 by SC/ST candidates should be attached with application form as application fees.
How to apply for Uttarakhand Transport Corporation 300 Driver Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit in the official website of the UTTARAKHAND TRANSPORT CORPORATION.
- There is the recruitment section in the Homepage need to open it.
- Candidates will see a notification of 300 Driver, need to download it.
- Read it carefully and the applications form is attached with it, need to take print out in A4 Sheet.
- Fill the application form and need to attach the all documents required.
- Need to send the application to the address that is mentioned in the UTC Recruitment notification.
Official Website: – http://utc.uk.gov.in/
Click here to download the official notification of UTC Recruitment 2016 Driver
Important dates to remind
Last date of application: 20-06-2016