Applications are invited from the candidates for the various posts in Vehicle Depot Panagarh. Those candidates who are eligible for any of these posts can apply for it. The vehicle depot is the unit of Indian Army, so the job will be central government job. The educational Qualification, Application process & other details can be checked from here. The article is dedicated to the recruitment information. The mode of application is offline. The application format of Vehicle Depot Panagarh Fireman Recruitment 2016 is given in the article as a link. Please click on it download the application form. The last date of application is 11th September 2016
Apply as fireman in Vehicle Depot Panagarh 2016
Vehicle Depot Panagarh is the unit of Indian Army. It works under ministry of Defence. There is a recruitment process which has to be conducted in the Vehicle Depot Panagarh. Please read all the details in the article so as to apply for the vacancies.
Vacancy Detail: – The total number of post is 27 in number. Check these details post wise.
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|Lower division clerk||05|
Educational Qualification:– read the details of education below.
- Lower division clerk :- Candidate must be 12th pass with knowledge of computers & having a typing speed of 30 w.p.m.
- Supdt (Store) :- candidate must be 12th pass with the experience of working as superintendent in the armed forces.
- Fireman : 10th pass with experience of fireman in civil or Defence department.
Pay Scale :- R.s. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of R.s. 1900 for the post of LDC & Fireman while Rs.5200-20200 with Grade pay of R.s. 2800 for the post of Supdt (Store)
Age Limit: – Candidates age must be between 18 to 27 years as on the last date of application. Candidates will reservation will get the age relaxation as per the rules.
Steps to Apply as fireman in Vehicle Depot Panagarh 2016 recruitment
- Open the website of Indian Army.
- Download the application form of the application.
- Now you can take one print out for the application.
- Fill the form & attach your education certificates copy with it.
- Put all of these in an envelope properly.
- Send the application to the address given.
- The application must reach the office before 11th September 2016.
- The applicants from Assam, Lakshadweep & other areas are given 20 days relaxation in the last date.
Commandant, Vehicle Depot
Official Website: – www.indianarmy.nic.in
Download Application form for Vehicle Depot Panagarh Fireman recruitment 2016
Important dates to remember
Starting Date of Application: – 20th August 2016.
Last date of application: – 11th September 2016.